Maryland  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/20/12, 3:53 am

My daughter unmarried 21+ legally entered 2000 as B1-B2 visitor; in US now; status maintained thru F1/OPT/and now H1-B (EB-3 category and eligible for EB-2 on work experience basis); has an approved I-130 in 2010, originally filed by me as GC holder, and now I am a citizen.

She works as a contractor. Her current employer is delaying her petition under EB-2 for unknown reasons.

What is the best way to expedite her GC process??

Kindly advise.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search