Maryland  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/07/13, 2:04 pm

In september 2009 i was aressted for murder.after 2 trials i was aquitted of all charges and was question to you is can i file a lawsuit for compensation or of any kind after this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search