Massachusetts  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/09/11, 7:24 am

I loaned my grandaughter my laptop computer. She was having problems with it so she gave it to a friend of her husband to fix it. She and her husband are seperated, but see each other. The friend said it was fixed and her husband offered to bring it to her seems he was coming to see her. He then turned around and said he was not bringing it back and started threatening her. What can I do? I left a message at his mothers house because he sometimes stays there, otherwise he's in a shelter or at a friends.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search