Legal Question in Military Law in Massachusetts

Can I get an attorney to do Pro Bono for military law. I'm unemployed and My Army national guard pay was my only income.

Attorney Weicker do you do Military law?

Asked on 8/01/13, 5:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Raymond Weicker Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your Trial Defense Service point of contact is any of the following:

685 Trial Defense Team (MA Nat. Guard): [email protected], LTC McGloughlin

Their services are free. If you send me your e-mail address and phone, I can forward through civilian channels as well.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 8:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now