Legal Question in Personal Injury in Massachusetts

A homeowner hired me to do some handy work around his house off Craigslist I am not licensed or insured. He home owner ended up startling me while I was using a saw and I ended up cutting my hand. Just wondering if I can sue him?

Asked on 8/12/13, 7:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is my opinion you could sue him. You have not given too many facts, but it is possible you could convince a jury that the homeowner had a duty to be more careful than he was, and because of that you were injured. Best luck. Regards, JBS

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 5:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now