Massachusetts  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/09, 8:08 pm

My husband just found out he has herniated disk. When he first went to the doctors he told that it wasn't work related because he didn't have one accident. He is a truck driver for a lumber company and carries a lot of weight, which according to the doctor and physical therapist have contributed to his problem.

Can he go after workers comp now, after saying at first that it wasn't work related?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search