Michigan  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 4:20 pm

My son got a MIP 1 month before he turned 21. He had a pervious one when he was 18 and had dropped dirty and missed a court date so judge in Wayne county sent him to. Jail for 2 weeks. We'll this last MIP he went to. Court in front of judge bondy in oakland county. He gave him 18 month probation. Do. A breathalyzer in home for 180 days and drug test 2 times a month and etg community. Service. Pre treatment substance abuse treatment testing twice a month pay over 3000+ in fines the other plaintiff that. Was with him. Got 4 month probation only. And he furnished the liquor also he had a had a DUI. But because he played hockey with the judges son he got nothing! Is it worth appealing or going to a lawyer who could fight the violation of the eight amendment cruel and unusual punishment and get a cival right attorney My. Son is Hispanic and got the worst of all 4. And they. Were all together and did the same thing. MIP charges

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search