Michigan  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/01/12, 10:19 am

my wife has a judgement against her exhusband for a cedit card bill that is in her name.the collection agent is coming after her for it saying they don't reconize the judement.how can they do this if it's signed by a judge

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search