Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 8:49 am

My ex-boyfriend is harassing me through text messages. He hasn't threaten to harm me but I've blocked his number and he's just downloaded apps to keep texting from another number saying things like "we're not done" or saying no when I say to leave me alone. Even saying "we'll see" when I say that we aren't getting back together. I live in Michigan and he lives in Alabama now but he refuses to stop and has even told me that he won't. It's causing me a lot of stress and I was wondering if there was any legal action I could take to force him to stop.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search