Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/13, 10:35 am

I was driving my friends car I got stopped because we were parked somewhere I did nothing wrong but I got charged with contribute to the delinquencu of a minor. And I didn't give anything the kid behind me had weed on him will I do jail time this is my fir..."

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search