Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

retail fraud

im just wondering on a mistake i made at a store by putting a tag on an item because there wasnt 1 on it and the box i had was damaged and broken and the only 1 left so i put a tag on it from a box next to it i know now i shouldnt of did that but i also had a box of pop under the cart i didnt mean to forget about but it happens alot to people at the store and they asked me at the door do you want to pay for that pop and i said oh my gosh im sorry i forgot it was under there and i told her it wasnt on purpose but did tell her yes this happened twice before but i never left the property i came right back in and paid for it ive never been in trouble for anything before before this 1 incedent i wasnt even in the police computer system.now shes charging me with retail fraud 3rd degree i dont even know what that is and my question i have is worst case senerio what am i looking at for that only being my first crime in my life

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Re: retail fraud

you need immediate legal help to keep this off your permanent criminal record. I can help you. Please contact me via www.kliszlaw.com to discuss your options. Tim Klisz

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Re: retail fraud

You should promptly call our office at 1 866.766.5245 to speak to a member of our defense team. We have had much sucess all over Michigan with retail fraud cases like yours.

For more information, go to:

www.AggressiveCriminalDefense.com

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan