Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Michigan

Ive been harassed for the last two years by a few girls. They never revealed themselves flat out but I know it couldn't be anyone else. Ive gotten anonymous text messages with horrible insults to me and my family members. They have gotten into my email to spy so I set up a security code. They posted revealing photos of me and sent the link to a couple family members. I filed a police report when the texts began and the cop didn't do a thing or give me information. There has to be something that can be done to prove its the people I feel I know it is. Ive become chronically depressed and paranoid.I'm 20 and my name is Kylee.

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

If the police won't do anything, there's not a lot for you to do from a legal standpoint. I would change your phone number, get a new email and move on. Don't share your info with distant people, as they must be leaking it to the harassers.

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Michigan