Michigan  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/27/12, 6:31 pm

i have been boned for a failure to appear to court on a o u i l charge that was dated for 205. i wnat to know worst to best outcome. the charge was in 2002/2003

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/27/12, 7:02 pm by Charles Kronzek

Best outcome is a dismissal of charges.

Read more at: www.MichiganOUIDefense.com

Call Attorney John English at 1 866-766-5245 for excellent help.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search