Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 12:03 pm

I live in Iosco County Michigan. I've been married to my husband for 5 years this July 3rd. We have a daughter who will be 2 years old this September 3rd. I want to leave my husbandand go back home to New York State where I am from and grew up. I want to take my daughter with me but I am afraid he or a member of his family will try and take her from me. I am afraid to leave her in the care of any of his family, even him. Their all very irresponsible and many have mental problems as well as drug addictions. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search