Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/07/11, 6:24 am

I have sole physical custody and joint legal custody of my kids. My Divorce states that neither the children nor the domicile of the children shall be removed more than 100 miles from the children's legal residence except in compliance with Secion 11 of the "Child Custody Act of 1970." I read Section 11 and it does not pertain to vacations. I want to take them out of state for a vacation. Do I need their Dad's approval to do so?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search