Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/08, 10:00 am

Sperm Donor

My partner and I are going to try to get pregnant using a ''known spern donor'', we would like some advice on what legal steps we must take before starting the process. We want nothing more from the donor, so we would also appreciate advice on how to go about a second parent adoption in Michigan.

In short, what we really need to know is, do we need a lawyer to start the process?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search