Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

My sister is 18 and had a learners permit. She was driving a 21 year olds car who was licensed. She got into an accident. It turns out that the car didnt have insurance. The other car involved in the accident did have insurance and that insurance company is coming after my sister. My question is, where does the liability fall? I have tried to research laws pertaining to this, but have came up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Asked on 2/13/13, 3:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The accident should IMMEDIATELY be reported to the insurance company that insures any cars at the address where the 18 year old lives.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/13, 4:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now