Michigan  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/12, 8:40 pm

I own a house in lansing mi,and am presently renting it out,I want to take it off the renter status,and start living there myself. Is there legal papers I will have to file with the courts?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search