Michigan  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/20/10, 9:40 pm

I'm 26 and my girlfriend is 17, she wants to move out of her mothers house and move in with me and go to school where i live. Her mother doesn't like me at all, is there any way i could get in trouble if this happens? Is there anything we can do if she does move in with me and we have sex so i dont get into trouble? Thanks for your answers!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search