Michigan  |  Traffic Law

I was polled over for speeding last thursday, it was stated that i was driving 15 over, when infact i was going 3mph over (5 over in michigan). the officer took my info and returned with an offer, because of a prior offence he asked me if i was still "occasionally" smoking marijuana, he was nodding yes and saying "oh come on, i was young once too", so i said, "occasionally". he asked if i had anything he should know about in the car, i said no.

he told me to step out, he kindly asked me to take my sun glasses off, i did, after about a second he said "ok!, you can put your sunglasses back on" and gave me his offer. he knew i just reinstated my licence and would not want to get any more points because they would probably suspend it again. so he asked to search my car, and if i did, he would let me off with a "5 over warning" i agreed to let him search, and he gave me the "warning ticket" and id back.

come to find out, its a not a warning and i still have to pay 100 dollars and recieve points.

I find that i was conned by this officer and he was not honest with our agreement.

just trying to rack up more arrest. can i fight this in court?