Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

How do you gain access, when you've been locked out by a sibling, from property that by law is half yours? If they are irrational, who do I need to contact in order to gain access to be able to get appraisals for the fair market value?

Asked on 7/10/11, 3:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If negotiation does not work, you need an attorney to get involved and possibly file a suit. Tim Klisz.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/11, 3:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now