Michigan  |  Wills and Trusts

Two questions: 1st-The PR of the estate is claiming I took something w/o permission. I did not. Regardless, the estate lawyer sent a letter to me allowing me to take anything left in the house. The PR claims I did this after I received the letter. We're in mediation now. Can I sue for defamation as the PR claimed I took something that was not there, but I was given permission to take anything by them in the first place? This is costing the estate $, and I am supposed to receive 1/2 of the estate.

2nd-Estate is claiming I have a loan they'd like to collect on. They claimed it was for the purpose of home improvement on my house. I did not have a loan from the deceased. I proved this with documents submitted in the petition for declaratory relief. Now we're in mediation. Can I sue for the $ costing mediation for falsely claiming I have a loan and attempting to collect an arbitrary debt?