Michigan  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/09, 1:21 am

My husbands fater passed away in mid august 2009, he had no will no preparation for this, to settle any debts we must gets his money from his payroll check and 401 k. My husband needs to be named executor of his fathers estate, I do not know how to go about this, and p.s.- my father-in-law lived and died in Dallas, GA, my husband lives in MI. How would he go about getting to be executive of estate? Do we need to travel to GA.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search