Minnesota  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/13, 1:57 am

I was about 700 behind on house payment. My tax return was seized they took the whole refund like 3200 plus I got a letter saying they were taking my state refund as w?ell. Is that legal?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search