Minnesota  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 12:14 pm

If a person is suing u files it in court and they send mail to a place u don't live and never serve you officially with a witness stating you got it can you be forced to come to mediation when u were never properly served

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search