Legal Question in Consumer Law in Minnesota

I still do not have the wedding day photographs or photo albums from my wedding day in 2007. I paid and my package included an album. In addition, I paid an additional $1300 for an engagement album and upgrade to my wedding album a few years ago. I have received the digital images of the engagement shoot and day after shoot, but not from my wedding day, nor have I received my albums. I have several emails saved back and forth with the photographer with promised deadlines. I am lost as to what to do now. I just really want my wedding day photos and my albums or my money back. He is a great guy and photographer, I think his business grew faster than he was prepared. What are my options? Can I go after her for my money and/or promised product or am I stuck with just bad reviews and reporting him to the BBS?

Asked on 9/25/13, 11:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. The major issue that stands out is that your issue stems from 2007 and it is now late 2013. I urge you to get to an attorney immediately. In issues such as this you typically irrevocably lose certain rights by undue delay. I suggest you google the term 'statute of limitations'. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Ph 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Minnesota Contract Law


Debtor Creditor

Statutes of Limitations

Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 3:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now