Minnesota  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/11, 8:07 am

We owe 7500.00 on a credit card that has gone to collection. They are saying they are going to sue us. How can i stop this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search