Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

Am I entitled to my money back if the dealer cannot provide a title

Asked on 11/07/13, 8:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. Full details needs to be known about your issue in order to advise you, so I urge you contact a private attorney.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Phone: 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Minnesota Auto-Vehicle Law

Minnesota Licensure Law

Minnesota Criminal Law

Minnesota Debtor - Creditor Law

Minnesota Lawsuits

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 4:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now