Minnesota  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 11:43 am

11 years ago I was molested by a family member. At the time, he was 17 and was treated as a minor for the crime. He did some therapy for awhile and it was sealed on his minor record. The abuse is still negatively impacting me today, and I am wondering if I can sue him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search