Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota


If I sign off my home property to our only adult child, do we have the right a life long lease?

Asked on 7/01/09, 5:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Reiff Reiff Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Estate

There are ways to do what I think you are trying to do, but you probably need an attorney to help you do it. I would not go this alone if I were you.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/09, 9:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now