Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota

how do i get the release of a mechanic lien after the one year period- Minnesota

Asked on 12/22/10, 6:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cameron Kelly Cameron Kelly Law, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You don't have to. Minnesota law recognizes how difficult it would be to obtain a release after the one year period, and simply tells title examiners to ignore it. In other words, when you sell or refinance your property, the examiner will see it, but won't require anything to be done about it. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me at my web site Cameron Kelly Law.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/10, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now