Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 10:49 pm

I just got the 10 years green card, we both agree to get a divorce, but my husband ask me to sign a paper said I own him 25000 usd, otherwise he will tell the immigration that I used him to come to american.but the marriage is real.what should I do now?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/06/13, 5:07 am by Albert Pettigrew

Talk to an attorney who is knowledgeable about immigration law regarding sham marriage.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices Ph 228-875-8736 401 Inverness Ct. Ocean Springs, MS 39564

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search