Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Divorce Summons to appear

I currently live in Miami and have been separated from my spouse since 06. She resides in Gulfport,Ms and summoned me to appear in court. Iwant the divorce desperately but she is asking for the world. I currently send 200.00/per child every 2 weeks and 300 every two weeks for half the mortgage. She also will wants me to pay for an 09 Mazda she bought herself, an 08 civic she bought my 19 yr old and an 08 sentra she bought my 17 yr old. I also pay my two kids health and dental insurance. What can I do to protect myself and not give her anymore and not have to show up for court and still not be inviolation?

Asked on 3/13/09, 2:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Divorce Summons to appear

What court? Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/09, 4:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now