Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/13, 5:29 pm

I am divorced with 3 children. In my divorce papers I am ordered to pay 500 a month. I have been paying but I injured my back and have been out of work. I got behind about 8 grand, I've just started back working and don't have the money to pay back child support. But I have been sending my 500. My ex wife is now saying she Is going to take me to court and I don't know what will happen to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search