Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/09, 8:54 am


When parents have joint custody, can one parent sign guardinship to a 3rd party, without the other parents knowledge? What would happen to the child support that is garnished from the other parents wages? What action should i take? What if she has already signed the papers?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search