Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/11/09, 4:33 pm

Spousal support

My now ex husband was ordered by the court to pay monthly spousal support and is behind a month. He is on temporary stand by to go back to work but is receiving unemployment. Is he still obligated to pay me at least a portion of what is owed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search