Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Mississippi

just bought property in Mississippi after a survey was done i found out that a private road crosses it. the person that ownes it does not want me to use it to have excess to my property and told me that i cant close it off. but he has another road to get to his house.So why do i have to loose land to him

Asked on 5/10/13, 1:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may have an easement to access the private road.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 10:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now