Legal Question in Consumer Law in Missouri

I posted a review of a company online that had information I believed to be true at the time but have come to find out May not be. the company wants to sue me for liable- and in light of the new information, I want to remove my review. The review website wants me to provide a notarized letter saying my statement was false before they take it down, I am worried about notarizing a false statement, especially since I didn't know it was false until now. What can I do?

Asked on 8/21/13, 9:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should probably have an attorney negotiate with the Web die, and the company. It matters what the notarized statement actually days.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 2:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now