Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/13, 1:12 pm

I got busted at a party, but I blew a .000 BAC, but I'm still being charged with an MIP because there was alcohol near the vicinity. Do I need an attorney for my court date? Or will simply pleading guilty that I blowing a .000 be enough to get out of some trouble?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search