Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/13/13, 1:08 am

My husband forged my signature to the back of our 1998 federal income tax refund check. he claimed both my children and kept all the money

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search