Legal Question in Elder Law in Missouri

how do i find out about pention if place of imployment has closed

Asked on 3/06/13, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I am assuming that you cannot find your annual report for your pension carrier. If the company was incorporated, start with the registered agent for the corporation. If they were not incorporated, then you might start with the division of hour and wage within the Missouri Department of Labor.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/06/13, 1:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now