Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 12:54 pm

How can my ex change my daughter's first name with out my consent? My daughter is 10 years old and I am paying child support. Do I not have any rights at all?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/27/13, 4:22 pm by Michael R. Nack

Yes you do have rights! If this issue is important enough to you, you should hire an attorney. I have been practicing law for thirty-five years and I might be able to help you. Please feel free to call me.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law 200 South Bemiston (307) St. Louis, MO 63105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search