Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/13, 6:31 am

My ex-wife and I both have joint legal and physical custody of both our daughters. It is a very negative relationships between us unfortunately. We disagree on nearly everything. My daughters recently got their ears double pierced (they are 9 and 11 yrs old) and my ex-wife's dad signed off (because they are under 18) saying he was the parent and okay with this happening. Is there some type of action I can take against him/ex-wife either through family court or civil court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search