Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

My ex-wife and I both have joint legal and physical custody of both our daughters. It is a very negative relationships between us unfortunately. We disagree on nearly everything. My daughters recently got their ears double pierced (they are 9 and 11 yrs old) and my ex-wife's dad signed off (because they are under 18) saying he was the parent and okay with this happening. Is there some type of action I can take against him/ex-wife either through family court or civil court?

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You might be able to Sue your ex father-in-law for identity fraud. But, that won't unpierce your daughters. It might prevent future impersonations. You probably have no action against their mother. But, you need to consult directly with a family law attorney, that can have access to more facts and documents than you could provide here.

Good luck

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri