Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/07, 11:40 am

Leaving the State

Is it legal for one parent (not married) to take a toddler out of state without the other parents permission or knowledge?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search