Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/07, 6:00 pm

Can I regain custody of my child

My ex-husband went to court for a divorce and was rewarded dissolution and full custody of my son. Apparently, on the copy he finally sent me, it is stated that custody was so order due to unsuccessful location of my wheareabouts. Now my ex has moved and is living in another state and has left my son in his girlfriend's care. I learned this as I searched for my son's new location. My ex did agree at first to send my son to live with me, but is now rejecting to do so. What are my rights and what steps can I take?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search