Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I pay child support for all three of my children and their father won't go by the visitation to let me see them. He is talking about moving out of the state yet again. The last time he moved them out of state they were kept out if school for three months. He had also gave custody of my third child to his mother. I was wondering what I could possibly do to have my child with me.

Asked on 9/11/13, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sounds to me like you should consult with and hire an attorney to seek a change of the custody and support terms. Please feel free to contact me directly fr a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now