Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/04, 11:28 am

Problems with custody and child support order

My question is this when I went to court the gaurdian ad litem for my daughter did not do his job the lawyer they had, had false documents. I was never served. The judge knew me and my daughters father all to well due to previous times in front of him. My child support was raised on false documents and I was never given the chance to disprove them. Now they won't re-examine my support order and what can I do about the custody order that I feel was made in mistake please if you can offer any help I would be appreciated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search