Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/23/11, 5:28 pm

I was wandering i never got a DNA test with my child and they served me with papers saying i have to pay child support i never signed a birth certificate either and now they say i owe alot of money on back child support is there anything i can do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search