Missouri  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/03, 11:21 am

Pain and suffering

If a child and his/her grandmother was on an outing together and the child was struck by a car and killed right in front of the grandmothers eyes, does she have the right to sue for pain and suffering? This tragic event has traumatized the her. I no that the biological parents can sue for pain and suffering. The grandmother was not hit by the car. She just witnessed the tragic event that took place.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search