Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

I purchased a car from a used car dealership on friday June 29, 2012. I paid $500 down and didn't take possesion of the car because their were some problems that they are going to take care of. The fianiance manager told me that I couldn't return the car only exchange it for equal or greater difference. On my way home I realized I don't want the car. My question is can I get out of the deal and receive my $500 back. Derrick W.

Asked on 7/01/12, 4:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is dificult to give you a straight answer. You can probably cancel the puchase, if they did not make the agreed upon repairs. But, you might still be liable for the loan. Without knowing what you signed, it is impossible to give you complete advice. You should consult directly with a civil practice attorn ey in yourt area. Many offer a free or low cost initial consultation.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/02/12, 11:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now